Saturday, June 16, 2012

Number 1!

First post!

Ha Ha

So I just wanted to explain a few things.
I am OBSESSED with holidays, cupcakes, and being a mommy.

(My favorite thing is eating a cupcake themed for a holiday that I made with my daughter) :)

I love the 'made up' wacky holidays and holi-weeks.
LIKE-
  • send a card to a friend day
  • umbrella day
  • blueberry cheesecake day
  • national camping week

Just a fun way to make every day a special day.

I realize not every family can celebrate each silly holiday.
I suggest making up your own family holiday on any odd day.
For instance, say there are no birthdays or anniversaries in June. Make June 19 your family's
Donut Day! Mark it on your calendar and each year, no matter what, you have donuts that day.



YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment