Thursday, June 28, 2012

Camera Day

June 29
CAMERA DAY

I am sure there are some cute camera crafts to make, but I am SOOO beind in everything I am not adding something else.

Camera day to us will just be us taking pictures all day.

I want to set up a little photo shoot with all of jazzmyns dress up clothes. I have her every day pictures, but sometimes it is cute to pose the kids to take pictures and smile the way the parents want. hahahaha


Well I want to share this cute little elmo camera attention maker thingy that I think is super cute for younger kids that dont realize they are supposed to be looking at the camera.
It has got to be pretty easy to make.
Probably a red hair scrunchy and some felt and some buttons. EASY!!!



I will post some princess pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment