Thursday, July 5, 2012

Caribbean Day

july 5
To celebrate Caribbean Day I was looking for different recipes.. but I am very picky so nothing was looking that good, or looking really hard to make so I would for sure mess it up if I haven't made it before.

So for us we will be going to Disneyland and going on Pirates of the Caribbean.

BUT
If I were into trying new things I would make this

Caribbean Fruity Salsa
WHAT YOU NEED-
1 cup diced fresh mango
1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
1/2 cup diced papaya
1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped

Toss together the first 5 ingredients
Pour in lime juice and olive oil
Season with salt and stir
Add fresh mint right before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment