Sunday, September 2, 2012

National Blueberry Popsicle Day

September 2
National Blueberry Popsicle Day!

How good are icy, cold popsicles on a hot summer day?

DELICIOUS.

All of the ingredients are basically good for you.

BLUEBERRY POPSICLES

1 pint fresh blueberries
1 cup vanilla yogurt (I used half a cup of vanilla and half a cup of blueberry because I forgot to go to the store :/)
1 cup milk
sugar, honey, or maple syrup to taste


1. Blend together all ingredients.
before
   after
 
2. Pour into a popsicle mold or eight 5oz cups and freeze.
 
 
WHAT I WILL DO DIFFERENTLY NEXT TIME:
I will use all vanilla yogurt.
 
 
I think that this recipe can basically be used for any berry or maybe even to make peach popsicles :)
 
 
YUMMY
 
 
What is your favorite thing to eat on a hot summer day?

No comments:

Post a Comment